Sunday, October 4, 2009

Death in Venice Released

How do I feel now that it’s done?

I’m still a bit shaky I guess, from all the happenings of today. First, we were on the Ken and Roger Show, and then Death in Venice was premiered at the TMU theater. I was very nervous the whole time.

Well, the interview didn't go well. Ken lured me into discussions based on some of my blog entries, and I just fell right into that trap, forgetting the fact that I cannot talk and think at the same time. What can I say? Unfortunately, writing is my true mode of thought. :P Despite the stress and all the wrong things I said, it was very nice to be able to chat with these two nice gentlemen.

TMU Theatre is such a wonderful institution that enables people from anywhere to gather together and watch a movie (that is streaming on web a browser), chatting with each other in near real time. Having your movie premiered there is just an incredible experience and a true privilege. We thank D. L. Watson, a.k.a. Moonlight Pictures, for bringing such a wonderful gift to machinima makers.

For those of you who couldn’t make it to the premiere today, please find the movie on the right column.

4 comments:

Sherwin Liu said...

What a great premiere it was! I will cherish the memory of it. :D

So happy I have got some free time now! Yippeee...

Cathy said...

The Premiere was fabulous! I am so glad I was able to attend. You two never cease to amaze me.

sisch said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

I'll best not start gushing all teary-eyed over this thread :) - but it's true, the story moved me to tears, and the beauty of the visuals took my breath away.

karim said...

Very thoughtfull post . It should be very much helpfull

Thanks,
Karim - Positive thinking